Evolution Insurance Group LLC
We offer a variety of career paths for entry-level and experienced professionals.
Let's take a look at your next career move.
Commercial Lines Insurance Agent
We have a wonderful career opportunity for a highly motivated and driven individual to excel with Evolution Insurance Group LLC. As a Licensed insurance professional you will work with a platinum sales mentor that share your desire to win. Position provides award winning EIG-University training, and excellent mentoring. Sky is your limit.
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus, Rewards, Trips and other Incentives
- Paid Time Off and Vacation
- Great Work Environment
- Benefits - Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, 401K Available
- Corporate Discounts
- Reimbursement For License and Continuing Education Available
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- A property & casualty license is preferred but we are willing to train the right individual.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
Personal Lines Insurance Agent
Evolution Insurance Group, LLC is looking for experienced, professional, sharp, and articulate personal lines agents/producers who have a proven track record of being top performers in their organization, but are feeling restricted in their current position. We believe we can offer a particularly attractive opportunity for producers and sales agents that work for a captive agency with access to only one carrier, and/or producers that work for a firm that is not paying them the commission levels they feel they deserve or ownership in their book of business. Evolution Insurance Group, LLC works with a long list of the insurance industry's most respected carriers including Allstate, Chubb, Nationwide Private Client Group, Travelers, Mercury, Encompass, Grange Mutual, Hartford, Safeco, Progressive, Arrowhead, Foremost, and Kemper to name just a few, as well as an entire host of specialty carriers such as Lloyd's of London, Lexington, Selective, Ironshore, Hagerty, Ski Safe, Zurich Markel, and many others for hard to place risks such as collector cars, vacant homes, builder's risk, investment properties, watercraft, and home and auto policies for clients with multiple claims, challenging driving records, or credit issues.
Employee Benefits Specialist
The benefits specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental benefits.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in Enrollment Platforms to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assists with new-hire orientations.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Assists with the open enrollment process.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
- Local travel to various work-sites is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Licensed Life/Accident & Sickness
- Associate's degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- Two years' experience in sales or related HR and/or benefits administration.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field of study.
- Prior customer service experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office products, particularly Excel.
- Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)